Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Chaos for Christmas

I'm notoriously late for lots of things - and because of that I'm often inclined to miss certain sales/items that may only have limited runs. BugBrand is a company I discovered a few years back. A small British based "electronic boutique" company that makes uniquely hand-crafted synth and sound... objects. Part of why I love these machines is there are no presets. You gotta make new things from scratch every time you use it... essentially forcing creativity


The last few times they introduced their AudioWeevils I had missed the production run - not this time! I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of their latest creation: behold... the 2012 Edition AudioWeevil (and logic schematic).





Controlled chaos to thine ears. Maybe it'll be a fun Christmas after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment